Benelli M2 Co-witness red dot

Hones1099

I just bought a Benelli M2 to use on duty.  I have a Trijicon MRO red dot that I want to put on it but my department will only allow it if the red dot has a quick release mount or if it's not quick release then it must be co-witness.  I was looking at getting the Midwest Industries Mi Qd Optic Mount Trijicon Mro Low MIQDMROL and mounting it to a SureShell Carrier And Rail For Ben M2 Tactical (8-Shell, 12-GA, 4 1/2 In).  Does anyone have any similar set up or know of any MRO mount that would be co witness with the ghost ring irons?  

Thanks.  

On April 29, 2019 at 11:22 AM, leicaguy said:

I don't know about the Trijicon MRO, but Scalarworks (https://scalarworks.com/) makes a great mount for the M2 Tactical called the SYNC for the RMR.  Not cheap but it is for the Trijicon RMR and it fits perfectly.  

They are out of stock. There was some discussion on here about the mounts being either discontinued or maybe a distributor would need to buy a large quantity for Scalar to make more.