Supernova Tactical LE - can it be had new anywhere for civs?

Battler

Hazy on if or how 922R applies to pumps; but my query of course includes staying within the law, which could conceivably involve getting some LE model and replacing trigger parts etc. . .

I saw a gun review of Supernova Tactical + collapsible stock where in the comments the guy said he bought it new like that and that he got it out of regular sales channels (though I'd imagine he stayed legal of course).

Is there anywhere one can get a Supernova Tactical LE?

If not, what's the shortest path to, legally, getting the collapsible stock onto one + mag tube extension? Figuring the Nordic +2 and the benelli extension.

Any advice on this appreciated. If the gun is legal and just selectively kept out of channels (like 2004 Colt "police" guns) just seeing if there's some in-community knowledge of good (legal of course) places to buy.