Benelli MP 90/95 pistol parts?

Mike38

Is there a business in USA / or North America / even world wide, that will sell repair parts for the Benelli targets pistols? My .32 is in need of a recoil spring guide rod and spring, my .22 is in need of a recoil spring. As it is now, I have two very expensive bookends, because that's all they will do. Benelli USA basically told me no, they only do long guns. Larry's Guns is no more with the passing of Larry. Benelli Canada said no. HELP! 

11 hours ago, Mike38 said:

Stati Uniti is the United States? Thank you! I was able to send them a message now. Hopefully they can direct me to someone.  

My apologies if you already knew that... thought it would save you some time looking for the correct entry to submit the form

• 3 weeks later...

Benelli Italy replied, in Italian. Translation via my computer didn't really make much sense, but it appeared they would get back with me. That was two weeks ago. So I'm still looking for a parts supplier with a all parts for Benelli MP90 / MP95  pistols. 

On 7/27/2019 at 7:01 PM, Mike38 said:

Benelli Italy replied, in Italian. Translation via my computer didn't really make much sense, but it appeared they would get back with me. That was two weeks ago. So I'm still looking for a parts supplier with a all parts for Benelli MP90 / MP95  pistols. 

At this point it may be worth it to consider a gunsmith / machine shop.  I've had some vintage camping stoves need parts replacements and the companies no longer carry parts for them so I had to either make them myself or seek out a machine shop / spring maker.  I know it's silly given that benelli italy still sells them.

Sometimes it's worth it to be tenacious and find email address for higher ups in the company if customer support drops the ball...

Those are the two avenues I've used in the past with success if I couldn't otherwise find what I needed.  Maybe hit up some pistol forums or browse gun selling sites for stores that carry benelli pistols and shoot them an email to see if they have any parts.

• 2 weeks later...

I sure hope someone from Benelli reads this, as this is poor customer service. Benelli Italy replies once to 3 inquires, in Italian, and it doesn't even come close to answering me. Benelli USA "doesn't do pistols, long guns only" or "can't import parts" how can you import long gun parts then? Stoeger in Canada says "we sold a few pistols, but stopped, and couldn't ship you parts in the USA anyhow". Beretta sent me back to Benelli USA. Called Benelli USA, nope, sorry. Poor customer service. Anyone want to buy a pair of Benelli MP95 pistols? .22LR and .32 wadcutter. Fired only a few times and never dropped. LOL.   

Edited by Mike38

• 3 months later...

All of Larry's parts were bought up by the Cardinal Shooting Center in Ohio.  Contact them and you can buy the parts that you need.  Henderson  (Hendo) two-time National Champion is running their pistol side of the house.  Look Cardinal up on Google.

More on my above post response.  I pulled up the email where I saw the info on Cardinal.  Here I quote from the email.  "I've had a few hundred requests to start selling parts.  My e-commerence isn't up yet nut....  If you send an email with what you;re looking for (part numbers are greatly appreciated} to [email protected] I'll see what I can do with it.  With that. please be patient.  The only way to pay right now is by check through snail mail until I get the e-commerce up.  Thanks again for everyone's patience while we get this thing going."  This info came from Cardinal on Oct 15 at 9;26 AM.    I contacted them and sent my check for some MP95 parts shortly after that and got them within a week or so.   SO, spread the word to all of the Benelli pistol users out there.

Edited by Fitz
add

8 hours ago, Fitz said:

More on my above post response.  I pulled up the email where I saw the info on Cardinal.  Here I quote from the email.  "I've had a few hundred requests to start selling parts.  My e-commerence isn't up yet nut....  If you send an email with what you;re looking for (part numbers are greatly appreciated} to [email protected] I'll see what I can do with it.  With that. please be patient.  The only way to pay right now is by check through snail mail until I get the e-commerce up.  Thanks again for everyone's patience while we get this thing going."  This info came from Cardinal on Oct 15 at 9;26 AM.    I contacted them and sent my check for some MP95 parts shortly after that and got them within a week or so.   SO, spread the word to all of the Benelli pistol users out there.

About a month ago, on a wild guess, I emailed Mr. Henderson to see if he could sell me some parts. He did, and was very helpful. Seems like a nice guy, and willing to go the extra mile to customer satisfaction. 

Speaks volumes about Cardinal Shooting Center.

But.....

Disappointed in Benelli for leaving their customers high and dry without any means for repair / replacement parts in the USA.

Anyhow, I have the parts I needed to get my .32 wadcutter back up and running. From this point forward, I plan to keep spare parts on hand so I don't have to go through this again.  

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...