J-Kenny Auto loading lifter

Sigma05

• 2 weeks later...

While this is a drop in product, some tuning is required.  It works most of the time but I need it to work every time.  I have been working with the owner of the company to get it dialed in.  We are very close.  Note, I have an M4 which has small differences from the M2 trigger group.  The last issue is an 8th of an inch hang that is, occasionally, catching the shell rather than letting it pass. Josh Kenny is very helpful and very receptive to my issues.  I just need to get back to my workbench and polish the butt end of the shell catch.  Josh indicated that this has fixed the issue for many others with the same issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 9:25 PM, NoTycoon said:

While this is a drop in product, some tuning is required.  It works most of the time but I need it to work every time.  I have been working with the owner of the company to get it dialed in.  We are very close.  Note, I have an M4 which has small differences from the M2 trigger group.  The last issue is an 8th of an inch hang that is, occasionally, catching the shell rather than letting it pass. Josh Kenny is very helpful and very receptive to my issues.  I just need to get back to my workbench and polish the butt end of the shell catch.  Josh indicated that this has fixed the issue for many others with the same issue.

Hey Tycoon!

Have you returned from your work bench yet!  ;-{) 

Am wondering if you got this installed and working correctly.

Thanks.

Update: I shot a 3-gun match today and the upgrades worked perfectly.  The auto lifter saved so much time when the shotgun ran dry (not having to deal with putting one in the chamber and closing prior to reloading the tube). Also, the A&S trigger guard guided the second round of a double stack reload right into alignment with the port.  I strongly recommend both products.

• Upvote 1

On 9/28/2019 at 1:49 PM, NoTycoon said:

It works! After many attempts to tune the parts, I stumbled onto a solution by simply installing an A&S trigger guard.  With the conversion to the A&S, the auto lifter functions flawlessly in my M4.  I have to assume that the stock Benelli trigger guard was not true to spec.

20190928_134010 (2).jpg

So with the A&S trigger guard you didn’t need to do any modding or fitting for the autolifter to work? Just plug and play?