Benelli M4 Briley loading port opening

BenelliFanboy

On 2/6/2020 at 12:17 AM, BenelliFanboy said:

So bring back this topic again.  I had a chance to visit the Briley booth and hold one of their M4 shotguns.  Then I remembered about the loading port I did with them.

What I found out was they did have a beveled edge while the one they did for me did not have one.  While taking the rep there, he told me all their shotguns had beveled edges and not sure why mine didn't have one.  I'm going to write to their customer service to find out what is going on.

1125870096_BrileyShotShowBenelliM4.thumb.jpg.b3cbd81f22cc5d87313a1b637bbbeffa.jpg

What hand guard/forearm is that?

6 hours ago, Milspec said:

What hand guard/forearm is that?

I spoke to Briley since December of last year. They started production of their m4 MLOK handguard early this year. Ive been in contact with them and as of last week, they sent their first batch to get anodized. I dropped off my m4, I work right down the road from them, to get the loading port opened, switch to an A and S enhanced  trigger guard, extended safety, and get this MLOK handguard in black.

Edited by rgarc88
grammar. extra word
  • Like 1

On 2/8/2020 at 1:29 AM, Kidek said:

About the shell latch - I contacted Benelli directly if M2 and M4 uses the same part and got this for an answer - No, that will not interchange with the M4.

They sure look the same though.

Benelli will tell you the same regarding the 20g vs 12g shell latch for the M2. My guess is the only way to find out is to experiment. The spring and pin locations should be the same so it may be worth a try. 

• 2 years later...