Benelli M4 B&T Quadrail and questioning?

Donrozon

Hi guys, new member here and Im a enthusiastic Benelli M4 owner and I’m looking for some advice and review 

got some question for my build 

1) any review or comment on the B&T quadrail or should I stay with my oem handguard and get them stippling with a match saverzs

2) S&J Benelli jumbo safety good to go or should I get a taran tactical one 

Thanks 

13083F81-91AA-4BD8-961A-420FAEED3633.jpeg

Of the aftermarket safeties, I prefer the size of the Dave's Metal Works unit the best. Not too big or too small. Nice machining.

I'd personally stick with the OEM handguards. Nothing is more comfortable than them. The stippling is an improvement over stock. I send them to Tango Arms for the work. Quad rails on the handguard are a poor design. I tried the AFG on a rail to see if it was any better. It was not. It made it much more difficult for the standard push/pull method of bracing a shotgun. I hated having my hand locked in to one position. Depending on my stance, I prefer to have my hand in slightly different positions. Having anything hanging under the handguard slowed my hand to load the firearm and get my hand back on the forearm. All these items simply added weight and no real benefit that I could utilize.

16 minutes ago, StrangerDanger said:

Of the aftermarket safeties, I prefer the size of the Dave's Metal Works unit the best. Not too big or too small. Nice machining.

I'd personally stick with the OEM handguards. Nothing is more comfortable than them. The stippling is an improvement over stock. I send them to Tango Arms for the work. Quad rails on the handguard are a poor design. I tried the AFG on a rail to see if it was any better. It was not. It made it much more difficult for the standard push/pull method of bracing a shotgun. I hated having my hand locked in to one position. Depending on my stance, I prefer to have my hand in slightly different positions. Having anything hanging under the handguard slowed my hand to load the firearm and get my hand back on the forearm. All these items simply added weight and no real benefit that I could utilize.

Thanks a lot Stangerdanger very helpful any advice on the follower I got my eye on the gg&g one is this a good choice 

cheers

The GG&G bolt release is excellent. I have done some of the drill and tap ones like the TTI unit, I didn't care for it. It stuck out from the receiver too much and would likely get hung up on things.

I didn't care for the GG&G bolt handle though. It weighed over twice what the factory bolt handle does an could cause the action to operate sluggishly. Mostly a problem with anemic loads.

1 hour ago, StrangerDanger said:

The GG&G bolt release is excellent. I have done some of the drill and tap ones like the TTI unit, I didn't care for it. It stuck out from the receiver too much and would likely get hung up on things.

I didn't care for the GG&G bolt handle though. It weighed over twice what the factory bolt handle does an could cause the action to operate sluggishly. Mostly a problem with anemic loads.

Thanks I was talking about the follower from gg&g? 

7E4F4752-BD1F-4BEE-9288-8CBA4660D8D6.png