Why do I not see the SBE 3 walnut more often?

Kyle

Hello all, first post here... 

I am looking to get a SBE3 to replace my old 870 Wingmaster. I hunt mostly dove and turkeys but may find myself on an occasional duck or goose hunt. I like the classic look of a wooden stock and like that the SBE3 can shoot 3.5" shells. 

I've been to several gun shops that carry the SBE3 and none of them have the Satin Walnut version. Why is that? Is it just not popular among SBE owners? Or is there something inferior about that configuration? 

Thanks all. 

Kyle, this version of the SBE III can be ordered online through Cabela's.  Several store have them in stock. The gun is not very popular, the hunting autoloading segement has moved away from wood stock guns, for several reason. When selecting the wood version you will move away from the Comfort Tech 3 / Combtech stock.  This offering features Progressive Comfort recoil reduction found on the Ethos and the 828U series Over And Under.