Converting Civvy M1014 C-Stock to Adjustable

RPC

I did a bunch of searching on this topic before posting but still have Q’s.

Is this all I need to convert my US-compliant M1014 fixed skeletonized stock to adjustable?:

788E2817-90B7-431B-AF62-B127400E8928.thumb.jpeg.429be3e0a9d609795871051d996e4ed8.jpeg

My M1014 today:

57EA59F1-68B2-47F3-BDA5-879163458A5A.thumb.jpeg.ebda3f94119529dffa419c842763f4de.jpeg

Last, any recommended sites/threads on making this conversion? I keep reading about needing heat (MAPP comes up a lot) but I haven’t yet found a write up on making the switch.

Thanks in advance. 

SD-

You’re the man.

And thanks. It’s not wearing its custom padded BFG sling in that photo, but is a work in progress for sure. Maybe someday I’ll get on your level.

Searching for that bit PN though, I stumbled onto a FS thread of yours for the 3-position tubes. If you happen to have one available seven years later, msg me. I’d rather pay you than Benelli. 

Welcome. You're almost there.

I sold out of those extensions a long time ago. Now the price is too high for me to hold on to them. Benelli isn't very receptive to working with home based FFL dealers even though there isn't a real dealer for a hundred miles of me. Numrich arms used to be a good source for the extensions, but then they started sticking people with two position tubes instead of three.

I usually buy from Benelli Parts myself.

• 2 years later...