Trading Benelli M2 tactical lots of upgrades Taran Tactical

Josue Guido

Benelli M2 Tactical with lots of Taran tactical upgrades. Only 50 bird shot shells has gone through this shotgun in great working condition. Willing to trade for benelli M2 Field or STI guns or 2011 or high end 1911. M2 with lots of upgrades with Taran tactical parts; accuguide extended carrier, extended safety, extended bolt release ( blue not installed yet) from Nordic components extended tube for a total of 7+1 with spring and connector also barrel clamp. From Benelli Comfortech extended pad that drops 48% recoil that this actually works great. Blue match saver. This build was for a beginner 3 gun but I’m changing category I need something bigger excellent for home defense and awesome shotgun to have in your collection let me know what you have and send pics [email protected] I’ll provide pictures

• 2 years later...

I realize this is an old post, but mebbe, someone will read it...I have an M2 Tactical with a Nordic bolt handle and a Taran carrier/lifter. Love both.  I presume your M2 is 12 ga. and an 18" barrel. Other than an FN SLP which some consider, basically the same thing, for home defense what else could you ask for? It can hold 5+1 plus a ghost round which totals to 7 rounds.