BENELLI USA told me today ....as per M2 / M4 Tacticals

kenw111

talked to 2 diff guys, the 1st one wasnt all that smart OR helpful, the 2nd was sharp as a tack.

1. He told me that YES M4/ M2 / M1Super90 tube FOLLOWERS are all interchangeable...... i know about the diff colors / shapes between both factory ones, but that YES, theyre all interchangeable.

2. He told me that YES Benelli knows that their charging handles on the M2 (tactical) and M4 absolutely SUCKS and that Benelli KNOWS THIS and that they ARE moving to create charging handles

people WANT to use (cough cough, like the ones from Freedom fighter tactical).

3. That he AGREED that its DUMB that all civilian / LEO M4 ship with a modified choked rather than an IMP CYL (also included, meaning MORE than one choke with new gun).....since LEOs and those buying the M4 are really only shooting BUCK and SLUGS thru those guns and that the INCLUDED Modified choke is most def. "not recommended" by Benelli and he was told that yes, in most cases youre fine with rifled slugs with modified BUT BUT......Benelli says if your busting those slugs down the barrel that you "should drop in a IMP CYL choke"

.............. i dropped by my gun shop and bought 3 IMP CYL Benelli chokes for my 3 M4.......cause, you know, they didnt come with them (lame). ?

Edited by kenw111
error fix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...