Which charging handle to get ?

Gmcrigger2007

Hey all,

We have an updated design utilizing the some engineering from the Titanium charge handle we offer.  Coming in at a much lower price point due to the 7075-T6 for the handle instead of Titanium, and the same hardened stainless steel pin.  Also using the same "anti spin" design, to keep the charge handle in place.

Offering both a 0.55" handle coming in at 9 grams, and a 0.75" handle, coming in at 12g.  OEM handle is around 12g.

You can check it out at www.rxarms.com.  Thanks!

Rx Arms 7075Al.jpeg

Edited by RxArms
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NCswamp13 said:

Well I just broke my GG&G charging handle on my M3. Any suggestions on a replacement? I have the oem on there now but im so used to the oversized one that the oem seems too small.

20230923_125628.jpg

That’s too bad, not sure how popular the m3 is, but maybe I could look into that platform.

Edited by RxArms
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, RxArms said:

That’s too bad, not sure how popular the m3 is, but maybe I could look into that platform.

The newer M3s take the same charging handle as the M4. That GG&G was originally on my M4. But yes, some aftermarket support for the M3 would be nice. It's a very underrated shotgun in my opinion. 

Edited by NCswamp13
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NCswamp13 said:

The newer M3s take the same charging handle as the M4. That GG&G was originally on my M4. But yes, some aftermarket support for the M3 would be nice. It's a very underrated shotgun in my opinion. 

Been considering getting an M3 myself. Glad to hear you think it's underrated. 

19 hours ago, NCswamp13 said:

My M3 is a newer model I found out the hard way not all M4 charging handle have the right fit. The FFT M4 charging handle scratched the crap out of my M3. I also tried the RXArm which is also a no go on the M3. 

4 hours ago, Ihrinwe said:

Been considering getting an M3 myself. Glad to hear you think it's underrated. 

I put off buying the M3 for a while cause I had the M2 & M4 at the time. Once I bought it I realized if I only can have one shotgun it'll be the M3. Overall I prefer hands down a semi but I grew up with a pump like most of us. The M3 covers both platforms.

• Upvote 2

On 9/22/2023 at 3:58 PM, RxArms said:

Hey all,

We have an updated design utilizing the some engineering from the Titanium charge handle we offer.  Coming in at a much lower price point due to the 7075-T6 for the handle instead of Titanium, and the same hardened stainless steel pin.  Also using the same "anti spin" design, to keep the charge handle in place.

Offering both a 0.55" handle coming in at 9 grams, and a 0.75" handle, coming in at 12g.  OEM handle is around 12g.

You can check it out at www.rxarms.com.  Thanks!

Rx Arms 7075Al.jpeg

I've tried the GG&G, FFT, & yours. I don't care for the GG&G, FFT is nice but yours is top notch.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, nyc71 said:

My M3 is a newer model I found out the hard way not all M4 charging handle have the right fit. The FFT M4 charging handle scratched the crap out of my M3. I also tried the RXArm which is also a no go on the M3. 

Is the handle too close to the reciever?  Or what aspect doesn’t fit on the M3?

On 9/25/2023 at 1:44 AM, nyc71 said:

So you just went with one of the new oversized OEMs?

On 9/25/2023 at 1:57 AM, nyc71 said:

I put off buying the M3 for a while cause I had the M2 & M4 at the time. Once I bought it I realized if I only can have one shotgun it'll be the M3. Overall I prefer hands down a semi but I grew up with a pump like most of us. The M3 covers both platforms.

I was telling my wife the other day that even though the M4 is my go-to shotgun, the M3 is probably the most versatile firearm I own. Buy the 26" hunting barrel and it's truly a one-stop shop of the shotgun world. And more you shoot it, the better it runs. The duel operating modes really make it hard to beat. And with a little work it's able to be ghost loaded.

And yes my wife actually listens and "acts" interested when I'm going on about shotgun theory. Lol she's an angel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...