WTB Scalarworks Sync

les_garten

4 hours ago, Milspec said:

Not to boss hog in on the OP’s thread but I’d like to buy a Sync mount for the Ainpoint Micro T-1 etc.

I’m assuming Scalarworks discontinued them.  I can’t seem to find one.

Scalarworks did discontinue their Snyc mount for the Aimpoint Micros. I contacted Scalarworks and they advised me that a company in Canada bought all the leftover stock. Found that company's website and successfully placed an order for one on their website. Then I get an email from this company advising me that they could not export an ITAR item to the state (even though that's where it originated from) and they refunded my money. Last I looked the Sync Micros mount was no longer listed on their website.

• Like 1

Crazy stuff.  Thanks for the info. 

I like their mounts just not a fan of the Trijicon RMR.  However, the SRO has the same screw alignment as the RMR.  The down side is the SRO is not nearly as tough.  I don’t know if it would stand up to the recoil.

Edited by Milspec