M2 and Salvo

Arceface1

Hello and thanks for letting me in.  After a 423 day wait I finally got approval for my Silencerco Salvo.  Couldn't think of anything I wanted more for a suppressor host than a Benelli.  Found an awesome M2 Tactical on Armslist, ordered my choke adapter, and got her all set up.  Thinking of going with Taran Tactical for my charging handle, bolt release, and safety but also really like the GG&G stuff as well.  Big fan of the knurling.  Want to also change the tube out for a GG&G or Nordic.  Also thinking of adding a Surefire DSF-M1/M2 but not sure how the light will flood below and behind the suppressor.  Wondering if a barrel clamp with a rail would be better?  Anyway please give me insight at your leisure and here is a pics of my new thunder stick

20191115_185608.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Looks great.  I'm rocking an old school M1 Super 90 with my Salvo, 18" barrel and currently 12" Salvo.  I think I will go down to 8" Salvo as I've read it still does a pretty good job with suppression at that length.  I have considered chopping the barrel for an SBS.  Maybe 14" with 12" Salvo?  The problem I'm hearing is that the Benelli barrels are too thin at that point and they can't thread them.  Do you all or others have any insight on whether that can be done?  I will get a photo of mine and get it back up on here.