WTB Benelli M4 Factory Collapsible Stock 70085

Mindcrime Opr8r

Includes an Airtech Limbsaver with Noveski adapter that had to be modified to work so this will save you the time and hassle of trying to install the Limbsaver because it doesn't work with this stock without modifying the adapter. It will fit on the stock but won't allow you to collapse it so it has to be modified to let the collapsing tube through.

$425 shipped.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Retired said:

How hard was it to modify the Limbsaver pad?

It's not the pad itself that needs to be modified, it was the Noveski Limbsaver adapter.

It was a long time ago but I remember now....I ended up fabricating en entirely new adapter because the Noveski adapter couldn't work with the stock.  At first I modified the Noveski one to work but there was a small issue that bothered me.  I can't remember exactly what that problem was but it was something like not being able to collapse all the way.  Or it would collapse almost all the way but it was a hair off to where it wouldn't click into place or something along those lines.