FS: OEM Conventional Stock New - $160 shipped

DailyEDC

Brand new never installed OEM Synthetic Conventional Stock 

I just realized that this box is for the collapsible stock so I might have shipped the correct box to someone else by mistake...I'm looking for it now but in a worst case this is the box it will come with.

$160 shipped includes paypal fees.

20191206-163923.jpg
20191206-163931.jpg
20191206-163942.jpg
20191206-163951.jpg
20191206-164018.jpg
20191206-164032.jpg

4 hours ago, NineInchNails said:

DAMN if I knew I could get $160 for the field stock I would have sold mine and put it toward buying a collapsing stock. Instead I traded it for a Benelli OEM pistol grip stock.

I'm asking $160 because I saw it listed here for $249 and this seller is legit.  I figured $90 less for the exact same thing (including Priority 2-day shipping) is not bad for something that's sold out everywhere. 

It's not like your decision is irreversible but I would have went for the c-stock regardless of what this stock is worth.  Let's say it doesn't fetch $160 but I only get $100 for it.  What's spending $60 more on the Ferrari of shotguns to never have to wonder again if the c-stock would have been an improvement?  Which you already know it is because it's the same thing with more options. 

If you plan on keeping this gun for while, do yourself a favor and treat yourself to the c-stock.  The OEM quality makes it a uniquely clean upgrade that's not hard to resell if you ever want to.  And it's really convenient for transport and storing the gun in your home.  For the cost of a few tanks of gas these days, you won't regret it.

• 5 weeks later...