Introducing myself

CobraBG

I'm a new member and wanted to say hello.  I own a M1 Super 90 (bought new in the 1990's) and just bought a M4 LE, the 11721 with collapsible stock and 7+1 mag tube. I just got the IWC light/sling mount for the mag tube with a Surefire M300C Scout and IWC QD sling socket for the stock. I've been doing a lot of reading and there is lots of good info here. I'll learn a lot and hopefully contribute. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Cobra -

Welcome!  Sounds like you've already made some purchases that come highly recommended by this group.  While I wouldn't discourage you from asking advice on any topic, I would encourage you to conduct some searches for things you are considering as enhancements, upgrades or for 922 compliance, etc.  I do this because there is a lot of good discussion and even tutorials on this forum written by some smart people that will probably cover most of the things you and I are considereing for the M4.

I'm sure you'll learn a lot just as I have.  And, I've found the gents on this forum to be very helpful and sage!

Let your M4 journey begin!

ATB, Birdog

15 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

Welcome! Hide your wallet.

StrangerD is not kidding! I’m into mine for $2300 and I’m just getting started! I will admit that it is money well spent!! Crazy fun! 
Last month I spent 98% of my weasel sack on my M4!! 
The rest.... I just wasted!! ?

• Upvote 1