Looking for M2 Field Compact in Southeast Michigan

JDSMiamiBeach

Hello and happy new year!

My wife and I have been looking around for the right 12 gauge for her.  She's on the shorter side, about 5'3", and finds that most shotguns made for men just don't line up right for her.  She's interested in shooting a little trap, trying out 3-gun matches, and just having a general-purpose shotgun.  We're not really looking for a 20 gauge, so that narrows down the options for compact/youth models a LOT.  I see that the M2 is available in a compact model in 12 gauge, and it even has the Comfortech stock, which I LOVE on my SuperNova.  We'd really like to go somewhere to see it in person so she can pick it up and see if it lines up for her, before committing to buying a $1300 gun.

I tried calling Bass Pro and Sportsman's Warehouse, and found out the local Gander closed!  I suppose I could call a hundred little mom and pop stores across three or four counties in hopes that ONE of them might happen to have one in stock, but that'll probably get me nowhere.  Any ideas on how I can find one within driving distance??

Thanks!

- Josh