Benelli Centro Sport

TheOnlyBFC

I picked up a used Benelli Centro Sport this past year. The person I purchased it from didn't know what model it was. Luckily he had the manual for it which states it is a centro sport. I am having problems finding any information about it though. If I search the Benelli website it brings up something that isn't what mine looks like. Mine came with 3 different carbon fibers ribs for the barrel. Also, the frame of the shotgun just says Sport on it. It doesn't say anything about a centro. It is a 28" vented barrel. 2 3/4" - 3" shot shell. Has a wood stock. It is definitely over 10 years old. Does anyone have any information on these by any chance? The magazine cap appears to not be the original because it is missing a spring and doesn't snug down tight. Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated.