M2 20 gauge issues

LabChaser

Gun was purchased new in July. Other than a couple clicks due to cheap trap loads with a bulging crimp or me catching the bolt handle on the layout blind it has been trouble free. Has had around a case of light loads and two cases of heavy loads through it. Just a light coating of CLP when cleaning. Twice later in the season the gun ejected a shell but the bolt failed to move forward. This would happen often during unloading and would easily be fixed by pushing on the bolt. CS though it could be the bolt carrier latch (which is of course out of stock) so as of now all I have received is the roll pin. Anyone had similar issues that this was the fix? I ran into the same issue occasionally with my affinity 20. I also noticed during the last cleaning that the bolt is coming in contact with the back of the receiver and has actually gouged a couple spots out. I have an old SL80 123 that has never skipped a beat in the 18 years I've had it so this is a bit disappointing for my first new Benelli purchase.