Briley MLOK Handguard for M4

rgarc88

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So this my M4 with the mlok handguard from briley. Also has the match trigger, a & s trigger guard, extended safety, and opened loading port.

will post a couple more pics when I get home. I’ve got just a couple more things like a front grip

6F8A6A55-55D7-4EBA-8E30-93ACD3EA575F.jpeg

DFF455F9-AC52-4A4B-BAC0-39BE323AEF00.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nocturnalnature said:

How does it mount to the gun?

You mentioned you had to tighten the front screws. Do these screws make contact with the gun to help alleviate wobble?

Does it appear that the rail is going to cause finish wear to the barrel, mag tube, or receiver, over time?

From what I can tell it’s tightening against a sort of shim on either side of where a front sling would go. The screws don’t make contact themselves. I don’t think Briley maybe wanted to mar the screws so the just sorta hand tightened them. I tightened them and then shot a little. Stayed put. I really have to shoot a bunch to see how this thing handles it.