Installing a Limbsaver 10403 on a Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock

StrangerDanger

• 1 month later...

I noted yesterday that Limbsaver has started making 10403 pads with plastic instead of the nylon blended polymer they used before. This makes drilling into them a real pain in the ass since the plastic melts rather than clears away from the hole being drilled. You'll have a lot more clean up with a razor knife trying to remove all of the melted polymer.

• 4 months later...

Finally got around to installing another Limbsaver to my second M4. Stranger as always is spot on, the new plastic material Limbsaver switched to for the plate ain’t very cooperative when drilling & progressing up to a 7/8” hole, took me a while longer this time but she’s tight n’ right now!

Btw..wtf is up with the Limbsaver packing statement: “Designed with Anti-Muzzle Jump Technology”??…sounds like a FlexSeal info-mercial!

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Burnett said:

Does anyone know if the Limbsaver 10403 will fit the collapsible stock on my Super Nova Tactical LE? I think on a pump action the recoil absorption would be most helpful.

That's what I put on my M3, it looks like the same stock.  It didn't need the full hole cut in the pad, just a little material removed.

9 hours ago, SingleMalt said:

That's what I put on my M3, it looks like the same stock.  It didn't need the full hole cut in the pad, just a little material removed.

Thanks for the info SingleMalt. I'm glad it fits, looks a lot more comfortable to shoot with than the factory one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 6:57 AM, Gmcrigger2007 said:

Do you have a pic ?

Pulled this out of my safe. The stock has been in it's plastic bag and box ever since I tried the stock and decided that I don't like it's ergos...I read here that someone had trouble with their limbsaver pad deteriorating, looks like this one has too.IMG_2256.thumb.jpeg.4be8241815165eb8eaf268e6cdcf9456.jpeg

IMG_2255.jpeg

Edited by Evolution