Lady in search of wood stock 20 G left handed

Ashley

Hi! I’m trying to find a wood stock left handed Benelli. I like the Benelli’s because of the light weight simple mechanics, want a wood stock because of the beauty of it, and need left handed because I have a bad right eye. As a lighter framed female I’ve been told a 12 gauge will have too much kick, and need a 20 gauge. 

I really like the Montefeltro line, but they don’t make a 20 G wood stock. 

Am I missing anything? Anyone have any suggestions for me? 

Thank you!!

On 3/8/2020 at 8:12 AM, Ashley said:

They do make the 20ga in a wood stock; however, they do not make a left handed 20ga.

You did not mention for what purpose you will be using the gun.  There are many light recoil 12 ga shells on the market and I know of many "lighter framed female" shooters who use 12ga shotguns.

For you, getting a left handed gun should be more important than getting a wood stock. Therefore, if a 20ga is still your preference, go with the Benelli M2.

One last word of advice, go shoot a few guns (even if you have to shoot right handed) to get the feel of the differences.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:12 AM, Ashley said:

They do make the 20ga in a wood stock; however, they do not make a left handed 20ga.

You did not mention for what purpose you will be using the gun.  There are many light recoil 12 ga shells on the market and I know of many "lighter framed female" shooters who use 12ga shotguns.

To get a quality gun that checks off all of your needs (left handed, 20ga, nice wood stock, light recoil), take a look at the Beretta A400 Xplor Action Left Handed.

For you, getting a left handed gun should be more important than getting a wood stock. Therefore, for a good left handed 20ga with synthetic stock, go with the Benelli M2.

One last word of advice, go shoot a few guns (even if you have to shoot right handed) to get the feel of the differences.

Good luck.