WTS: ATI Raven Stock and Forend Set $450 obo

lkleeb

Hello All,

Up for sale is a complete ATI Raven Benelli M4 Stock Set. It is in great condition. I pulled it off of a Benelli M4 that I picked up at a gun store. The stock set is great, I am a military enthusiast, so I wanted to convert it to the M1014 look. 

I have scoured the web and I cannot currently find even one of these kits available for sale new or used. They sold new for $540 back when they were available. I am looking to get $450 shipped or I can meet FTF in the Denver area. 

I dont know if I am able to post pics on this forum, but email me, and I will promptly send you pics. This is an extremely well made stock kit.

my email is XXXX huskersownbig10XXXX@gmail.com      <----- remove XXXX's please

Landon

Edited by lkleeb
clarification

How may parts do you have? The full kit contained:

1) adjustable length, pistol grip stock with height adjustable cheek rest

2) Forend

3) Forend heat shield

4) +1 round replacement tube with spring

5) picatinny rail shroud

6) follower

7) cap.

I had the whole set up a few years back, the only parts still on my gun are the forend and heat shield.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/10/2020 at 10:27 AM, lkleeb said:

Hello All,

Up for sale is a complete ATI Raven Benelli M4 Stock Set. It is in great condition. I pulled it off of a Benelli M4 that I picked up at a gun store. The stock set is great, I am a military enthusiast, so I wanted to convert it to the M1014 look. 

I have scoured the web and I cannot currently find even one of these kits available for sale new or used. They sold new for $540 back when they were available. I am looking to get $450 shipped or I can meet FTF in the Denver area. 

I dont know if I am able to post pics on this forum, but email me, and I will promptly send you pics. This is an extremely well made stock kit.

my email is XXXX huskersownbig10XXXX@gmail.com      <----- remove XXXX's please

Landon

Do you still have the kit for sale?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...