Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Brianzx7

Benelli M4 mag tube conversion kit

Hi

I am looking to purchase the H2O M4 model 11794. I would like to covert it to hold 7 rounds. Is there a parts list and a preferred vendor to use? I need it to be legal/compliant as I live in Commiefornia. 

Thanks for your help.

~Brian

Brian,

Google: Freedom Fighter Tactical. I have a watched a couple YouTube videos about this topic. 

Hey Brian, I’m selling a spare CarrierComp H20 7-Round mag tube with the follower if you’re interested.  Where in Cali are you from? I can help you out with anything or questions you have. 

welcome from CA as well!

I have the carrier comp tube coming, surprisingly fast turn around time, I should be getting it sometime this week.  I was going to swap the handguard but I found a really good deal on the Urbino stock, that should be delivered later today.  That part and the full length mag tube & follower from carrier comp will make you compliant to 922R.  I don't think we need anything else extra to comply with CA.

50 minutes ago, joegie said:

welcome from CA as well!

I have the carrier comp tube coming, surprisingly fast turn around time, I should be getting it sometime this week.  I was going to swap the handguard but I found a really good deal on the Urbino stock, that should be delivered later today.  That part and the full length mag tube & follower from carrier comp will make you compliant to 922R.  I don't think we need anything else extra to comply with CA.

Thanks to everyone for the info! 

@joegie- Just curious as to which Urbino stock you went with?

Thanks,
~B