Urbino M4 Stock On Sale @ Botach

joegie

I was looking for the Urbino stock for my M4, it's the lowest price I saw, bonus is you get the shell carrier but not sure if I will be using it.

I know Botach doesn't have a great reputation, but I ordered it 12am Wednesday and Thursday it was delivered.

https://botach.com/mesa-benelli-m4-tactical-upgrade-w-6rd-polymer-shell-carrier-aluminum-top-rail/

37 minutes ago, DailyEDC said:

I wonder why it's so cheap....that's the craziest price ever.

yeah, not too sure, but I can confirm it is a legitimate deal.  

they have the Remington version for $60, they also have the ODG M4 stock, no limbsaver and ODG forend for $40 lol.

• Like 1

I used to hear bad things about Botach. I've never ordered from them because of all the countless stories I've heard. IF you do order from them, I HIGHLY recommend using an actual credit card, not a debit card. If or when Botach doesn't ship your order, like I've heard, you can always do a chargeback.

Make sure Botach actually has this item in stock. I ordered an item 6 months ago from them and immediately got an email notification of "On Backorder"; after 2months of waiting I cancelled the order. It took 2 weeks before my credit card was reimbursed. 

Edited by Don Randall

5 hours ago, Don Randall said:

Make sure Botach actually has this item in stock. I ordered an item 6 months ago from them and immediately got an email notification of "On Backorder"; after 2months of waiting I cancelled the order. It took 2 weeks before my credit card was reimbursed. 

Botach shows 131 in stock, like I said I ordered early Wednesday morning and it was in my hand on Thursday night.

I'm no way affiliated with Botach, just passing on a good deal.