Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DFWSFO

Best Aimpoint T2 Mount

Any suggestions for the best Aimpoint T2 mount for the M4? I cant seem to find the Midwest Industries version in stock anywhere. Are there any others that allow for co-witnessing with the iron sights? 

I didn't realize that Scalarworks had discontinued the LEAP T-2 mount. It's still shown on their website. I agree it is tall. I didn't see their SYNC integral mount (much lower and nicer) available for the T-2. Thanks for the clarification Stranger. 

My apologies; the Leap 01 is still available. Just the Sync Aimpoint specific Mount has been discontinued. It’s possible it could return if they had enough demand. 

2 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

My apologies; the Leap 01 is still available. Just the Sync Aimpoint specific Mount has been discontinued. It’s possible it could return if they had enough demand. 

I contacted them a week or two ago and they hope to bring back the micro version by the end of the year.  Fingers crossed.  As much as I like the trijicon option (and savings) I like everything sealed due to the amount of rain I experience...

The A.R.M.S. #31 mount works well and doesn't eat the OEM rail.

I like the American Defense mounts but haven't tried one on a Benelli rail.

Thanks for the replies all. Looks like the MI one (unless Scalarworks brings back the Sync) is the only option for a cowitnessed T2 mount.

Of course, with the angled collapsible stock and changing sight picture depending on where it’s positioned, perhaps cowitnessing is not that important. 

Another option is you can remove your iron sights. They tend to clutter your sight picture thru an optic. You’ll remove 3.5 ounces from the M4 and have faster target acquisition since you won’t be occluding the optic’s red dot. 

• Like 1