Benelli M4 Muzzle Brake W/ non Choke Adapter

Kyuss

Hey guys, I know this item is incredibly hard to get, and I am checking the internet daily to see if I can find one.  I know it is just a matter of time, but was wondering if any of you all could point me in the right direction for a good place to find one.  A member told me that they found theirs on ebay, so I check that daily.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I am also interested in an alternative too.  I would prefer to have the Benelli item, but I am willing to look at others.  Thanks in advance and sorry if this subject has been touched on already.  I really enjoy coming to this forum and reading what you all have to say.  There is a ton of awesome info I get from you guys.  Thanks again!

Yeah, I saw this.  Kinda ridiculous.  I understand it is rare, but I am not willing to pay over double for it.  Thanks for the heads up though Jay.  Also looks like it sold for $600...  Wow, is all I can say.

Edited by Kyuss