Benelli No Longer Making the Telescoping Stock?

ClackClackBAM

I've been chatting with a guy selling one of these stocks over on SnipersHide and he was telling me that Benelli has stopped producing this stock for individual resale due to "legal reasons". I don't usually believe everything I hear on the internet but I thought I'd check with y'all to see if there is any truth behind it. 

Has anyone else heard this?

23 hours ago, ClackClackBAM said:

I've been chatting with a guy selling one of these stocks over on SnipersHide and he was telling me that Benelli has stopped producing this stock for individual resale due to "legal reasons". I don't usually believe everything I hear on the internet but I thought I'd check with y'all to see if there is any truth behind it. 

Has anyone else heard this?

Same thing happened during the 2012 panic buying.  They've never made them for individual resale (AFAIK) but a few always seem to make it out of the LE distribution lines.  Some sellers will make it seem like an item is limited or no longer available so they can bump up their prices.  I can't say if the seller is telling the full truth or not as I have no way to verify their information but I'm not aware of any plans to discontinue m4 shotguns.  Keep in mind the benelli italy defense (http://www.benellidefence.it/products) page shows the m4 with the supernova collapsible stock so maybe that is what the seller is referring to. 

5 minutes ago, Scout_21 said:

Same thing happened during the 2012 panic buying.  They've never made them for individual resale (AFAIK) but a few always seem to make it out of the LE distribution lines.  Some sellers will make it seem like an item is limited or no longer available so they can bump up their prices.  I can't say if the seller is telling the full truth or not as I have no way to verify their information but I'm not aware of any plans to discontinue m4 shotguns.  Keep in mind the benelli italy defense (http://www.benellidefence.it/products) page shows the m4 with the supernova collapsible stock so maybe that is what the seller is referring to. 

Easiest way is to have a benelli dealer call in a order for one.And see what they say .See if they say restricted to leo only