Picked up a 1014 limited run...

furnacelife

As the title described, just picked up a new 11701 and want that beautiful stationary stock to no longer be stationary. I'm fairly familiar with the process thanks to seeing strangerdangers beyond helpful tutorial, along with doing this sort of thing for awhile myself. Anyway... Where can a guy get ahold of a three position recoil tube these days?? Seems like any info I've seen is years old, and every site that would sell them are sold out. Any help would be beyond appreciated.

On 4/27/2020 at 1:47 PM, furnacelife said:

As the title described, just picked up a new 11701 and want that beautiful stationary stock to no longer be stationary. I'm fairly familiar with the process thanks to seeing strangerdangers beyond helpful tutorial, along with doing this sort of thing for awhile myself. Anyway... Where can a guy get ahold of a three position recoil tube these days?? Seems like any info I've seen is years old, and every site that would sell them are sold out. Any help would be beyond appreciated.

I just put a back-order in at Brownells for the m1014.  I haven't been able to locate any pictures of the M1014 being modified with a different stock.  Is the stock hardware on the M1014 even removable?

Thanks for the shout out. If you run into any issues during the install, hit me up and I can walk you through any trouble spots. Finding a 3 position receiver extension right now is tough. People are buying up the M1014''s that have the collapsible stocks and putting a 3 position tube in to them.