M4 Picture Thread

DFWSFO

9 minutes ago, Doge said:

How do you like that Spuhr Mount? Seems like everybody uses the ever so popular Scalarworks LEAP nowadays.

It’s ok, not quite as innovative as their scope mounts. It seems to return to zero fine and mounts solid. it’s very similar to an ADM mount.  Bobro is still my go to mount.

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Doge said:

I’m aware. I think I saw that rail prototype on arfcom like 5 years ago. Truly unobtainium and visually interesting.

Interesting to see Spuhr still doing R&D on the M4.

He made that stuff years ago. He put it on his gun, and he's done with it. Prototype only. I think something like 1 or 2 rails total exist or something. He has indicated to me that this won't be changing, and he has no interest in it. We have the pictures, we can copy it if we want to, is his stance. Me and the mouse in my pocket ain't got them skillz.

On 12/13/2021 at 2:02 PM, DailyEDC said:
On 12/14/2021 at 2:44 AM, Unobtanium said:

20211214_014049.thumb.jpg.d27f3735c33208abb526c54b766abf65.jpg

*PS, photography quality LED interior lighting is baller!

@Unobtanium, you are killing me.

It will be at least several more months until my M4 Entry gets out of Form 4 purgatory. I’ll be setting mine up nearly identically to yours. The only thing worse than looking at pictures of yours is looking at the pile of accessories I’ve already bought and have ready to go once I receive the “stamp is in” phone call.

Seriously, that’s a good looking M4.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SnidelyWhiplash said:

It will be at least several more months until my M4 Entry gets out of Form 4 purgatory. I’ll be setting mine up nearly identically to yours. The only thing worse than looking at pictures of yours is looking at the pile of accessories I’ve already bought and have ready to go once I receive the “stamp is in” phone call.

How long you been waiting and when payment cashed 

11 minutes ago, SnidelyWhiplash said:

Seriously, that’s a good looking M4.How long you been waiting?And when was payment cashed 

• Upvote 1

16396254211712920440786469295950.thumb.jpg.29ff081ebbfc5f2a2b7d9cd30edbf340.jpg

3 hours ago, SnidelyWhiplash said:

Thanks! Im waiting on another 11724 in jail as well, and have the same stack of parts you see, waiting to go on it, except this time a T2, because nods.

Edited by Unobtanium

48 minutes ago, Unobtanium said:

16396254211712920440786469295950.thumb.jpg.29ff081ebbfc5f2a2b7d9cd30edbf340.jpg

Thanks! Im waiting on another 11724 in jail as well, and have the same stack of parts you see, waiting to go on it, except this time a T2, because nods.

?

Good night nurse! Nods, one M4 Entry and another on the way, Surefire lights, Scalarworks mounts and T2’s, boxes and boxes of suppressors…..

[In my best Ron Swanson voice] What’s a non-gay way for me to ask you to go camping?

?

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
On 8/15/2020 at 12:26 PM, StrangerDanger said:

Beautiful Rifles, Your picture angles are killin me, lol....

This thread needs more photos. 
hkTCWrH.jpg

8EfYPPE.jpg

2R3BzYx.jpg

X8Zf17u.jpg

PJHfHeH.jpg

rPPm6ct.jpg

oDup7sw.jpg

OygwOxt.jpg

5RDgjVe.jpg

I9yc19o.jpg

40hCUSE.jpg

H8KO55Y.jpg

G37KhZ4.jpg

xJnebk0.jpg

SjvsVTG.jpg

ui9hYf7.jpg

rSAfJp5.jpg

On 8/15/2020 at 12:26 PM, StrangerDanger said:

This thread needs more photos. 
hkTCWrH.jpg

8EfYPPE.jpg

2R3BzYx.jpg

X8Zf17u.jpg

PJHfHeH.jpg

rPPm6ct.jpg

oDup7sw.jpg

OygwOxt.jpg

5RDgjVe.jpg

I9yc19o.jpg

40hCUSE.jpg

H8KO55Y.jpg

G37KhZ4.jpg

xJnebk0.jpg

SjvsVTG.jpg

ui9hYf7.jpg

rSAfJp5.jpg

• Like 1

Damn..Stranger has the Ferrari’s of M4’s..and those bad boys are built the for the harshest of business while still looking sexy asf!! Every time he post pics of those things, particularly the bronze one..I just smile & get all warm & fuzzy inside..followed by an urge to go find my wife lol!!

Benelli should hire Stranger as a Consultant!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Received Form 4 Approval on Aug 3. This after I sent a Expedite Request. Wish I’d have known back in February. 

Barrel was flush. So I was a static that I didn’t have to send it off to Steve Rose. I was worried about the finish being blue, but it was HK black. Looks great stock. However for practical purposes I had already committed to a Scalarworks mount, a T2 micro, Modlite PHL, Impact weapon system light mount and Esstac shotgun cards. I purchase 7 round cards, but cut them down to 4. Only thing left to do is stippling the hand guard eventually. Limb Savor modified and installed yesterday. 

Unfortunately the Stock is canted to the right and improperly timed. This will need remedied. Not really noticeable when cheeking the gun. Should affect function.

Ran approximately 75 rounds of light trap loads this morning after some 00 & Slug sight in. Ran like a kitten. If cycles light loads, it should run anything. 

Very pleased after today. Enough to drown my canted stock bitterness. Very fast on El presidente poppers. Can’t wait to take it to class next month. I’ll shake hands with it a bit more until then.

E6D5C5DF-0F90-4F77-81D0-0A48B6CC496F.jpeg

5CECFCF8-4922-4B08-A5FD-55521AE7A281.jpeg

C9F18661-1063-42F0-ADD3-8902DAE47A08.jpeg

7277BAAC-FE92-4FF2-A4F1-17269FEA0988.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4