Carrier Comp 7rnd Ti mag tube midnight bronze

D'zaster

Thanks for your comments, Guys!

3 hours ago, als6mt said:

Quality craftsmanship. How long did it take, I placed my order last week?

They expedited my order because I sent my mag tube limiter which enabled them to blend the cerakote and now offer midnight bronze. I waited just over 3 weeks from time of order.

5 hours ago, Focus59 said:

This is good news. I also placed my order last week. However via email they indicated there are a couple batches ahead of mine and I may be waiting till early July. Hopefully not. 

Yup, I'm on the waitlist for the July batch as well. Sigh, I guess I'll have to settle with the OEM 7 round mag for now. 

23 hours ago, als6mt said:

Thanks D'Zaster

I have heard rumors that their Lead times have decreased significantly to where people are getting calls for payment within the first 2 or 3 weeks. I guess I'll have to wait and see

I just emailed Marcy from CC to find out. I'll let you know what she says.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, als6mt said:

ClackClackBam

Did you hear anything back from Marcy or Kip as to where our batch stands, I believe we ordered both of our the first week of May.

Yup. I spoke with Marcy on the 14th and she expects our batch to be out within four weeks. They try to allow three weeks per batch to be safe, but it hasn't been taking that long.

She said they were about a week away from releasing the batch before ours, so It should be about done by now. Mid-June is looking like when we'll see it.