Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scalarworks Sync with RMR or SRO ?

30 minutes ago, StrangerDanger said:

Smaller the dot, the more precision can be had since it obstructs the target less. Larger dots are easier to find in the optic. Personally, I go with the smallest dot I can get. I’ve never had a hard time locating the dot inside an RMR on the Benelli. 

Makes sense.  Its annoying that there aren't many places near where I live that actually stock a lot of product so you can get hands-on experience with the products prior to purchase...smh

I also have found it hard to find local inventory to "test out" before making a decision. Stranger makes a good point on the dot size. The RMR is available with a 1.0, 3.25 and a 6.5 moa size dot. I have the 3.25 and find it is perfect for my needs. It's easy to pick up quickly and it isn't so big that it compromises accuracy. I know some have preferred the 6.5 for quicker target acquisition. It really is just personal preference based on your intended usage. Good luck with your choice. :cool:

I can’t really tell the difference between the 1moa and the 3.5moa dot. I had put a 1moa RMR on my Gen 5 Glock 34 for when I had to do a NRA pistol instructor qualification. Which is 45 feet, 6” circle, 16 out of 20 rounds inside the circle. 

At this distance, the larger dot took up most of the 6” circle With the 3.5moa. So a smaller dot obstructs the target less, I guess.