Any input on DSGarms.com

geno0506

21 hours ago, CobraBG said:

I have used them for years with no issue. They were even very understanding once when I cancelled a back order.  Buy with confidence.

Thanks,

What was the back order, they said the Benelli I want would be backordered and can't give me a estimate on how long!

I had ordered their belt and a holster. It was taking so long I forgot about it. When they contacted me to let me know it was ready I had already gotten something else and canceled it with no problem. It wasn't a firearm. If they can get you the M4 you want at a good price I would encourage you to be patient. It will be worth waiting for.

11 hours ago, CobraBG said:

I had ordered their belt and a holster. It was taking so long I forgot about it. When they contacted me to let me know it was ready I had already gotten something else and canceled it with no problem. It wasn't a firearm. If they can get you the M4 you want at a good price I would encourage you to be patient. It will be worth waiting for.

Yes,  I will place the order $1,800 before Tax and shipping! For the 11715 model with night sights or 11721 for $1,750 without NS!  I've waited years to get one anyway!

Edited by geno0506