Thinking of buying the elusive M4 H20

KyleL

I see them list on gunbroker from time to time and they can reach the low 4K realm with bids. At that price, you’re better off just sending a regular one in for plating and ending up with a better product. Such as getting your accessories plated and the things Benelli skipped. 

Plating would take months and cost you a grand or slightly more. 

Out of my league... Some people have more money than sense or at least more money than me. As always the buyer determines the price something is worth. I should be listing some of my firearms that I have been thinking of selling. With all this crazy panic buying now would be the time. ?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, CobraBG said:

Out of my league... Some people have more money than sense or at least more money than me. As always the buyer determines the price something is worth. I should be listing some of my firearms that I have been thinking of selling. With all this crazy panic buying now would be the time. ?

Exactly, that’s why I just ordered my 11721 being I got it for $1750, but with tax and shipping a $1900 and change!   But at least I don’t have to add the extras this model comes with!

Sounds like you picked a good model. At least you won't be chasing parts like the extended mag tube and 3 position collapsible stock to make it right. It will be worth waiting for. I have the same 11721 and was lucky to find a new one for a good price in stock on Gun Broker last November.

I've added a Scalarworks SYNC mount with a Trijicon RMR, an IWC front light/sling QD mount with a Surefire M300C (500 lumens) and the IWC bolt on rear QD mount with a Blue Force Gear Vickers sling. I also added a GG&G charging handle and bolt release and a set of Wolff mag springs and trigger pack springs from FFT.  I really can't think of anything else I would add... maybe a set of night sights?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, CobraBG said:

Sounds like you picked a good model. At least you won't be chasing parts like the extended mag tube and 3 position collapsible stock to make it right. It will be worth waiting for. I have the same 11721 and was lucky to find a new one for a good price in stock on Gun Broker last November.

I've added a Scalarworks SYNC mount with a Trijicon RMR, an IWC front light/sling QD mount with a Surefire M300C (500 lumens) and the IWC bolt on rear QD mount with a Blue Force Gear Vickers sling. I also added a GG&G charging handle and bolt release and a set of Wolff mag springs and trigger pack springs from FFT.  I really can't think of anything else I would add... maybe a set of night sights?

Cool,

Thanks for the response and good input!

15 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

I think that’s the buy it now price. Final bid appears to have been ‘only’ $4469.00. 

I wonder what one of my NP3 builds would go for on there or if the price is being exaggerated by the original limited release of these?

@StrangerDanger

Sorry my bad,  I was reading the buy no price  ?