Best Benelli M4 Trigger?

Hastings

The A&S trigger frame, FFT trigger, FFT, hammer, and OEM disconnector work for me. I noticed the hook on the oem disconnector is a couple thousandths smaller than the FFT disconnector. This combo works like a champ and I didn’t have to file anything!

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

1) Has anyone who sent their trigger group to Briley had any issues with their trigger? Also for those who comment please let me know if you did just the trigger or the trigger and the A+S trigger guard. 

2) For those who do have the Briley trigger, please let me know how you like it compared to the OEM. 

3) How does the Briley hammer compare to the shootingsight one, which based on the prior comments seems to be a quality one? Any issues in quality or longevity with the Briley hammer?

The FFT trigger group just seems like it’s a problem, and the idea of having to file something down to make it fit doesn’t seem right. 

On 4/23/2021 at 9:18 PM, Gorlami said:

The A&S trigger frame, FFT trigger, FFT, hammer, and OEM disconnector work for me. I noticed the hook on the oem disconnector is a couple thousandths smaller than the FFT disconnector. This combo works like a champ and I didn’t have to file anything!

Does the A&S trigger frame count as 1 part for 922r compliance?

I can’t say enough about the Briley trigger; it feels so light like not even 4 lbs and the break is short and crisp. While some might scoff at a tuned trigger for a shotgun and it’s color too (TiN coated for lubricity), I could never go back to the stock weight. 

If any problem ever did arise with their products I’m certain a company like that would make good on it. 

1 hour ago, Orthodoc810 said:

1) Has anyone who sent their trigger group to Briley had any issues with their trigger? Also for those who comment please let me know if you did just the trigger or the trigger and the A+S trigger guard. 

2) For those who do have the Briley trigger, please let me know how you like it compared to the OEM. 

3) How does the Briley hammer compare to the shootingsight one, which based on the prior comments seems to be a quality one? Any issues in quality or longevity with the Briley hammer?

The FFT trigger group just seems like it’s a problem, and the idea of having to file something down to make it fit doesn’t seem right. 

1) no issues at all. Trigger (SLOP) with A&S 

2) much crisper and short LOP is amazing. There's not even a question how amazing it is compared to OEM.

3)never tried shootingsight hammer

Briley match trigger and A&S housing which I supplied. They had it for about 3 months.

Alot smoother feeling pull with crisp break. The pull is a bit lighter but I did not measure the before so I can't say buy how much. 

Barely broken in at the moment (125 rnds?) and needs to be shot more.

I just received my trigger group back from Briley. I went with the Short LOP with an black A&S housing, Briley Safety, and had them installed my purchased TT extended carrier. All I have to say is this trigger is feather light. Absolutely no take up and a clean crisp tactile break. It really is impressive and is better than some of my high end 1911 triggers. Turn around was exactly 3 weeks. Ask for Gary and he’ll get you all squared away.

5 hours ago, M2_shootr said:

Could you expound on the thoughts?

The clearances in this arrangement passed all of the military testing. A 3# crisp trigger is not much advantage on a shotgun. On a 1moa gun, I've noticed a 0.25moa improvement across various triggers. With a shotgun, that's lost in the noise. As for speed, recoil managment takes more off the clock than a trigger ever will, if you're being accountable 100% for each trigger pull.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2