Benelli M4 Night Sight Questions

Milspec

For those that have installed these how do you determine your elevation setting for the front sight post?

Also, Meprolight or Benelli brand?  Are they the same just different p[packaging?  Does the Benelli version use Trijicon lamps?

Which one is better and why?

Edited by Milspec

There is no simple elevation adjustment in the front sight post. The nut is meant to be tightened until it threads to the base of the front sight post. You can shift the front post side to side slightly when tightening it to the tower. 

I’ve never handled the factory night sights to see if they’re the same as the Meprolights. 

• Upvote 1

I insert two of the same size dental picks on the side of the front post. They’re thin enough up by the handle to take up the gap between the post and the hood while I snug up the nut. This helps keep the post from twisting and pivoting to one side. Then as you mentioned, adjust the rear sight to dial in the sights.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Milspec said:

Just found these.  They look awesome.  I wish they had a rear sight offering.  These are like Trijicon HD's.

https://www.xssights.com/Products.aspx?CAT=13438

Those are pretty interesting too! You're sparking my curiosity. I will wish someone had experience with the Benelli brand night sights.  You would think some people would since they were apparently sold out. LOL I wonder where all those people are at!?