Triggers in other weapons.

sonyman74

Hey, guys!!!  I'm sure lots of you have bolt guns and gas guns as well.  What brand triggers do y'all like?  I'v recently made a swap over to TriggerTechs trigger systems.  I was hooked after putting them on both my bolt guns.  I just ordered the new AR-10 trigger and the one for my Sig MCX Rattler.  They will be releasing one for my MPX soon.  Sure wish the got into the shotgun trigger market.  Oh, and I personally love the flat trigger.

Ive got 10 or 12 geissele triggers and im pretty happy with them. Ive got a couple timneys in bolt guns that are nice as well. I will say I kind od like the idea of the cassette triggers for ar's but have not had any issues with the g triggers.

10 hours ago, ClackClackBAM said:

Geissele is where I started and am very happy that I did. For my Sig handguns, I have GrayGuns flat triggers installed. I'd like to have a full trigger job done to both but they are regular carry guns and I don't want to mess with the trigger more than necessary. 

Gray Guns flat triggers are amazing.  I have them in all my Sig pistols.  I have 4 Geissele t

flat triggers but after getting my TriggerTechs, I'm removing them and going with TT.

I have a canebrake rattler and wouldnt mind a better trigger in that so let us know how that trigger tech works out. I also have 3 or 4 of the gray guns triggers and they are very nice. For glocks I have a half dozen or more of the overwatch triggers which are nice but I prefer the agency arms triggers but only have a few.