Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Benelli M4 - Help Finding Collapsible Stock?


Recommended Posts

The M1014 has always been amazing to me and afger many years drooling over it I finally picked up an M4 to turn into one. The only missing part left for me to complete it how I want is the collapsible stock set and I can't for the life of me find any in stock for reasonable prices. Is there a place i could special order one perhaps?

This is a dream gun of mine and I'm really hoping you can help.

Thank you so much!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, henryfrank said:

The M1014 has always been amazing to me and afger many years drooling over it I finally picked up an M4 to turn into one. The only missing part left for me to complete it how I want is the collapsible stock set and I can't for the life of me find any in stock for reasonable prices. Is there a place i could special order one perhaps?

This is a dream gun of mine and I'm really hoping you can help.

Thank you so much!

Well I just noticed that benelliparts.net is accepting pre-orders on c-stocks. You might reach out to them and ask for a timeframe on the pre-order.  Honestly, every supply chain for Benelli parts has pretty much dried up right now due to panic buying.  The only way you'll find parts right now is probably on Gunbroker or Ebay, of which you will be price gouged to all heck...ask me how I know! 😞

Let the forum board know if you get any leads or traction. Good luck!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! I saw that although it still out of reach price-wise for me and I've had bad luck with preorders taking way longer too. Botach and Midwest have better prices but are oos at the moment. Btw, does this forum have a marketplace? I'm thinking of trying to find one used here but dont see a place to list a WTB ad up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have bought parts of people on this forum, but I don't think there is anything officially setup for that purpose. As far as the price point is concerned, I think you're going to have to buckle-down and wait out the pandemic purchasing wave. After that's over I would imagine stores will be back in stock.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You have quite a search ahead of you. I managed to find one through a private seller on CalGuns, so I'd suggest starting there.

After the stock I'm sure you'll be looking for the 7 round tube next. Once I get my Carrier Comp titanium tube in the next two weeks I'd be willing to give you my OEM 7 round tube for a good price, if you want to go that way. NBD if not, I don't mind hanging onto it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much but I've got the front end done. Trying to save all the funds i have for the stock as that is what is most iconic to get the look right for me. I'll try there but I also dont have an account on that forum so would need to sign up first haha.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ClackClackBAM said:

You have quite a search ahead of you. I managed to find one through a private seller on CalGuns, so I'd suggest starting there.

After the stock I'm sure you'll be looking for the 7 round tube next. Once I get my Carrier Comp titanium tube in the next two weeks I'd be willing to give you my OEM 7 round tube for a good price, if you want to go that way. NBD if not, I don't mind hanging onto it. 

When did you put your order in at CC? LOL I'm invoice # 0000008775. Would you do me a favor an give me a heads up as soon as you get a call for payment, so I can ballpark my order 🙂 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MNtadpole said:

When did you put your order in at CC? LOL I'm invoice # 0000008775. Would you do me a favor an give me a heads up as soon as you get a call for payment, so I can ballpark my order 🙂 

It's been about a month now. I spoke with Marcy a few weeks ago and she said that they were almost done with the bach before mine, so within three weeks I should see it. That would put me near the second week of June, so hopefully that is still the case. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ClackClackBAM said:

It's been about a month now. I spoke with Marcy a few weeks ago and she said that they were almost done with the bach before mine, so within three weeks I should see it. That would put me near the second week of June, so hopefully that is still the case. 

Well, I ordered my on 15May20, so I'm sure I would have at least a month beyond your order. Oh well!!! I'm much farther along in my build than I figured I would be, thanks to Stranger Danger letting me grab some parts from him. I bought a Scalarworks Sync mount and back-ordered a 1MOA RMR. I can't wait to finish up this beast!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...