Benelli M4- Need a M4 field stock

DeepSix

I have one that was taken off before I got it to put on a collapsible stock but I hadn't really thought about selling it. But, the gun still has all the original factory take-off stuff from the gun, as well as box, papers, and such. If you have been unsuccessful after a month or so, contact me again.

I checked MGW and you can get notified when they have them. Price isn't bad really. https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/81041 I didn't find it listed on my other couple of "go-to's".

7 minutes ago, bambihunter said:

I have one that was taken off before I got it to put on a collapsible stock but I hadn't really thought about selling it. But, the gun still has all the original factory take-off stuff from the gun, as well as box, papers, and such. If you have been unsuccessful after a month or so, contact me again.

I checked MGW and you can get notified when they have them. Price isn't bad really. https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/81041 I didn't find it listed on my other couple of "go-to's".

Thank you for considering it! I've signed up for all the sites I can find to notify me and I've looked all over the country to no avail. (It's crazy, I've called probably 30 brick and mortar shops after I exhausted all of the online places... There is just nothing out there I can find.)

All the best,

82Cadi

I'll think about it in the mean time, if I decide yes, then I'll contact you soon. But, if you can't find it after 4-6 weeks or so (let the panic buying slow down), I might just to help a fella. ?

I would certainly think someone might want to trade their standard stock for your pistol grip stock as that is the most common direction. Another idea is to go to Gunbroker.com and post on the WTB forums. There isn't a lot of traffic on it, but I have found some very hard to get items that way including a 1 of 151 made S&W 1046, a Benelli M4 H2O 11711 (most rare variant of the M4 if I am not mistaken), and Dan Wesson Razorback 1 of 150 series.

Yep, they do. It doesn't get a ton of traffic, but if patient, it works quite well. I see you already put up a post.

I also set up "saved searches" on the auction side to get notified when certain things are listed. Very handy when after those elusive items.

I am sorry to get your hopes up DeepSix. I looked last night and the take off buttstock on my black M4 is also a pistol grip stock. It was changed out for collapsible. I thought it was a standard stock that was swapped to collapsible.

9 hours ago, bambihunter said:

Yep, they do. It doesn't get a ton of traffic, but if patient, it works quite well. I see you already put up a post.

I also set up "saved searches" on the auction side to get notified when certain things are listed. Very handy when after those elusive items.

I am sorry to get your hopes up DeepSix. I looked last night and the take off buttstock on my black M4 is also a pistol grip stock. It was changed out for collapsible. I thought it was a standard stock that was swapped to collapsible.

Thanks for all the info and no worries on the stock.