CC tube cerakoted to match H2O

Milspec

First world problems here.  I had this CC Ti tube cerakotes to match Real NP3 H2O.  I was considering just ordering a muted CC tube but I think this looks pretty damn good.  Here it is shown next to an NP3 plated part.

Since I’ve never held a muted tube in hand I can’t compare.  Should I get a muted instead or does this One match NP3 better?  Would finish durability be a factor in the decision making?  This is cerakote and the muted is bead blasted, more durable I would imagine.  I’m torn.

07AE79BB-362F-47A4-B75D-75BFA8D3AA1C.jpeg

Edited by Milspec

Thanks SD.  Without seeing the muted and this side by side do you think one is more close to NP3 than the other?  It’s hard to tell from CC’s photo.  Their muted looks lighter and shiny.  

Sometimes it’s hard to tell depending on the lighting.  When the cerakote guy sent me a photo it looked exactly the same as it did when I gave it to him.  I was like huh was it even painted?  When I saw it in person for the first time it looked much lighter and I was like wow that looks pretty good.