WTB M4 Full length mag tube or OEM +2 extension

marktaba85

http://www.davesmetalworks.com/m4.html

I got one here for $75 which seemed like a great deal to me. I'm not advertising for them. I just got my first M4 and have been going through the parts. I couldn't handle spending $300 for a titanium tube. The steel tube is going to be around 45% lighter but what is a couple of ounces? Maybe I'll change my tune later and wish I made a different decision but for the price, I felt like it was the way to go... Also, almost everything is out of stock and this one I got in just a few days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeepSix said:

http://www.davesmetalworks.com/m4.html

I got one here for $75 which seemed like a great deal to me. I'm not advertising for them. I just got my first M4 and have been going through the parts. I couldn't handle spending $300 for a titanium tube. The steel tube is going to be around 45% lighter but what is a couple of ounces? Maybe I'll change my tune later and wish I made a different decision but for the price, I felt like it was the way to go... Also, almost everything is out of stock and this one I got in just a few days.

I appreciate the feedback but after browsing the forums I decided to just swap out the tube. I was hesitant at first since I did not have all the tools but after watching some videos, it looks so easy now. I have also opted for DMW. I am not going to carry it for hours and I did not want to spend $200+ and wait a few months.

I placed my order yesterday. How long did it take for you to get the tube? I already ordered the heat gun

Edited by marktaba85