ATI Raven Package

DFSDAD

27 minutes ago, DFSDAD said:

I'm looking for an ATI Raven Adjustable Stock and Forend Package for my Benelli M4. 

I believe they have been out of production for a few years now.  I personally haven't seen any come up for sale.  From all the past reviews, the ATI package was of pretty poor quality. You might be better served with sticking to an OEM collapsible stock. Just saying... Good luck in the search though!

12 minutes ago, MNtadpole said:

I believe they have been out of production for a few years now.  I personally haven't seen any come up for sale.  From all the past reviews, the ATI package was of pretty poor quality. You might be better served with sticking to an OEM collapsible stock. Just saying... Good luck in the search though!

Thanks MNtadpole...After posting, I started looking at some reviews and couldn't find anything good about that package. Are there any US made collapsible stocks you'd recommend?

I had an ATI stock (one of the first built).  The rubber on the original cheek piece started to de-laminate and they replaced it for me.  I haven't had any issues with it and only bought OEM as it was my first choice (unobtainable at the time).

Somewhere on this site is a post from a rep from ATI bitching me out for telling the truth about their stock. ?

You’ll add pounds of weight to the M4 only to have the rubberized parts delaminates from the cheap plastic parts inside your climate controlled safe.

I recall offering to give them an unbiased opinion of the setup, then return it to them so it didn’t seem like I was benefitting from the review. 

13 hours ago, DFSDAD said:

Doostur...I decided to forgo the collapsible stock for now and purchased a Mesa Urbino from Botach.com. 

Hope I made the right choice. ?

Thanks for the info.  I will look into it as well.  

Edited by Doostur