M4 Out of stock

frostbytes89

Hi!

Wondering if anyone has some insight on this. For the past couple of months, the Bellini M4 has been out of stock as far as I can tell, country-wide. There's none within 250 miles of me, or my home town in Texas. What's the deal? Don't they know the US is facing insurrection?! Get cooking distribution centers!!

In all seriousness though, I'm genuinely curious. It seems to be the only shotgun that's unilaterally out of stock everywhere with no end in sight.

Oh wow thanks for all the replies! Ahh I see, yeah I saw a bunch at GunBroker but they mostly seemed kind of shady (money order only) and one was selling for ~6k. I don't need one THAT bad...

Ahh sorry I should've been more clear, unfortunately I'm in California now. Its almost impossible to get a gun here, even if I could find one. All the formerly anti-gun liberals here are suddenly interested and they're buying them all up haha :p, at least I'm that's what I've been told.

@Filthy phil: htown is my home town!! I'd definitely be interested. I think they have to be shipped here with an FFL though. But I'm willing to deal with that if you are.

1 hour ago, frostbytes89 said:

Oh wow thanks for all the replies! Ahh I see, yeah I saw a bunch at GunBroker but they mostly seemed kind of shady (money order only) and one was selling for ~6k. I don't need one THAT bad...

Ahh sorry I should've been more clear, unfortunately I'm in California now. Its almost impossible to get a gun here, even if I could find one. All the formerly anti-gun liberals here are suddenly interested and they're buying them all up haha :p, at least I'm that's what I've been told.

@Filthy phil: htown is my home town!! I'd definitely be interested. I think they have to be shipped here with an FFL though. But I'm willing to deal with that if you are.

In general, many factors at play with firearms production and distribution. 

• High Civilian Demand.
  • Production Facility Processes modified for COVID19 resulting in slowed production.
  • Parts Suppliers (domestic and international) impacted by COVID 19 government restrictions. 
  • Some labor forces issues due to stay-at-home orders or quarantines. 
  • Transportation impacted by prioritization of other logistical needs during pandemic. 
  • Department of Defense contract delivery dates have not been delayed. For example, USMC Benelli M4s are being delivered per contract schedule. 

You can see the same process of delays happening with ammunition. 

Hopefully, by August production, distribution and delivery will be back to normal?

I will have 2 Black M4's available July 11th, 1799.99 plus tax & FFL if needed.  I have a FFL in Texas that we could ship to without a FFL fee.  Please PM me for details.

We have a full selection of M2's in most configurations.  No M3's however.  Please PM me if you have a model you would like me to check into.

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2020 at 9:48 PM, remarkable said:

I will have 2 Black M4's available July 11th, 1799.99 plus tax & FFL if needed.  I have a FFL in Texas that we could ship to without a FFL fee.  Please PM me for details.

We have a full selection of M2's in most configurations.  No M3's however.  Please PM me if you have a model you would like me to check into.

Mark, sent you a pm.

Just a heads up; EuroOptics had several M4s in stock this past week, but I believe they are all gone at this point. The only reason I knew to check them is they had a 11795 on Gunbroker; so I decided I would check their website and was totally surprised to see they still had them in stock. I bought 2-11795s for retail. They are not price gouging. They even gave a discount for cash (ach) sale. They will also law-away. If it were me; I would go and select every one of the guns I'm interested in and hit the email notification. I believe they are at or near the top of sales for Benelli, so I'm guessing they would get some type of prioritized distribution.