M4 availability and production

Anjin-san

I've been refreshing links at several websites and lucked up and snagged one last night from Palmetto State Armory. It immediately went out of stock, so they must have had a low quantity. I got the M1014 for $1899. They also had the standard M4 Tactical for $1799. Both were unavailable as soon as my transaction completed. 

With that purchase, I had to join you all at the Benelli forums. I'm not a complete Benelli newbie. I have a Super Vinci and a Super Nova (both in 12ga). Really excited that I'll get my M1014 soon. Already shopping for upgrades.

• Upvote 1

i got a hold of two M4 from sportsman first ordered a 11707 model with a standard pistol grip stock. was showing to wife the one i got online and how i wish i got a 11701 (m1014) skel stock, and behold it was available.. ordered that one too they both shipped to my local sportsman i was gonna cancel one but said screw it ill take em both and sell one to a friend or some one who needs one. got it in central CA

IMG-3213.jpg

5 hours ago, sykotik said:

i got a hold of two M4 from sportsman first ordered a 11707 model with a standard pistol grip stock. was showing to wife the one i got online and how i wish i got a 11701 (m1014) skel stock, and behold it was available.. ordered that one too they both shipped to my local sportsman i was gonna cancel one but said screw it ill take em both and sell one to a friend or some one who needs one. got it in central CA

IMG-3213.jpg

Congrats! The one I just purchased was a model 11701 (m1014). Now I just need to read up on the differences in each of the m1014 versions so I don't make mistakes on upgrades.

New member here, I am one that purchased a M4 on GB. Prices are jacked up and really the only way to acquire anything without a long drawn out hunt. so I paid the buy it now price of 2800. much better then the auctions going over 3k. I got the m4 H20  11794  never imagined I would pay that price for a shot gun. I ordered the 7" mag extension and spring from Benelli. The gun just shipped 2 days ago, 10 days after purchase. I think it came in and went back out the next day. I purchase a H&K usp9c locally off of a sheet of listed incoming. Anyway, I'm now a Benelli fan. Looking forward to practice with it. 

1 hour ago, BigJoe365 said:

New member here, I am one that purchased a M4 on GB. Prices are jacked up and really the only way to acquire anything without a long drawn out hunt. so I paid the buy it now price of 2800. much better then the auctions going over 3k. I got the m4 H20  11794  never imagined I would pay that price for a shot gun. I ordered the 7" mag extension and spring from Benelli. The gun just shipped 2 days ago, 10 days after purchase. I think it came in and went back out the next day. I purchase a H&K usp9c locally off of a sheet of listed incoming. Anyway, I'm now a Benelli fan. Looking forward to practice with it. 

That's not a bad price for the H20 now - a few months ago those were going for $3500 on GB.  Now, good luck finding shells for it without getting scalped.

Bought my 11701 at my local Sportsman's Warehouse last month. Now reading these comments, I feel lucky they had some in stock. I had an order in previously at Brownells, but they sat on it for a couple of weeks, then cancelled my order saying they couldn't fulfill. Didn't look anywhere else.

Edited by Dug

Well guess what,

To me it feels like I hit the lotto, got a call from the website today  and my 11721 arrived!  May 22-September 29!  

I did ask why so long and he said that manufacturing and material avalibility slowed things down and he went to say it came from Italy!  Don't know how true but I'm happy!

I had to get some info for them and I said can you hold for a minute and he said you held for months so take your time, lmao!

Also I asked a question about the packaging, he said once they received it, they have to open the box and verify something, I forgot exactly what he said!  Does that sound about right!   He asked for my FFL, I gave him their number and he said it would be shipped today to the FFL!

1097141523_ScreenShot2020-09-30at12_54_10AM.thumb.png.fc4702f3d5dd4393f7d78648635e6c20.png

51883529_ScreenShot2020-09-30at12_54_18AM.png.7600415c618c55d17beab81cb5eb7954.png

Edited by geno0506

On 9/30/2020 at 12:55 AM, geno0506 said:

Also I asked a question about the packaging, he said once they received it, they have to open the box and verify something, I forgot exactly what he said!  Does that sound about right!   He asked for my FFL, I gave him their number and he said it would be shipped today to the FFL!

Yes, that sounds right. The FFL's need to verify the serial number on the firearm itself. Sure, the number on the box usually matches but not 100% of the time.

10 hours ago, bambihunter said:

Yes, that sounds right. The FFL's need to verify the serial number on the firearm itself. Sure, the number on the box usually matches but not 100% of the time.

Thanks 

I found out by FEDEX tracking that is was delivered to the FFL here today at 12pm but they have'nt called me yet so I guess I'll call in the AM!