BENELLI M4 AND 922R

Oldaircop

I will say other than the issue it looks amazing.  They plated the heck out of everything.  The entire trigger pack is all NP3's except for 2 roll pins.  The carrier and bolt head is completely plated.  In the factory H2O they left the bolt head chromed.

They even plated the barrel extension.  You can see where they re staked the ejector etc.  It's a shame FedEx boogered it up.

44 minutes ago, StrangerDanger said:

This sucks to hear. General gun smiths are dangerous. 
whatever you do, don’t fire it until we can look over everything. I’m certain they reassembled the ARGO plugs wrong. The receiver extension is wrong too. 

If you can work a deal that it comes to my shop for proper reassembly, I’d be glad to help. 

I really appreciate that.  Right now I'm trying to iron out the damage issue with them.  I'm not sure how that will be done yet but I'd like to somehow route it to you afterwards.

Ref back to near the top of the thread... Thanks "Stranger" for the always good info, buy you forgot me ...

"7. Full length magazine tube (Briley/Carriercomp/FFT/Dave’s Metalwork)" 

socomguy, been making and selling FL light weight 4140 steel tubes for about 16 years now with 100 % customer satisfaction. I pretty much originated the "US" made 7 rd FL tube back then. Volume is small but quality high. I have a few ready to ship, next day in the mail. ... [email protected]

Joe B 

• 8 months later...

Recently purchased a Benelli M 1014 with a factory 5 round magazine tube. I was able to procure a factory Benelli 7 shot tube on Gun Broker, Would this still count toward 922r compliance. I looked up the UPC code and it said the country of registration was USA.  

37 minutes ago, mscreamer72 said:

Recently purchased a Benelli M 1014 with a factory 5 round magazine tube. I was able to procure a factory Benelli 7 shot tube on Gun Broker, Would this still count toward 922r compliance. I looked up the UPC code and it said the country of registration was USA.  

It would only count towards 922r compliance if it was made in the USA. If it's factory made by Benelli and only registered in the US, it wouldn't count.

Edited by TKAN53
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 1:57 AM, StrangerDanger said:

The law enforcement models have all the evil features already. So you don't necessary have to change anything on it for compliance. Its essentially sold out of compliance.

Now you may end up swapping some of the compliance parts out anyway since you'll want the better aftermarket ones.

Mmm. Non compliance...

16213732708875097793417982705037.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think everyone is confused because of parts sellers trying to confuse you.

If you buy a Benelli M4 LE. From a reputable dealer, using Benelli distributor, who sells 922r guns, you shouldn't have to do anything.

It's mind-boggling how replacing a trigger or trigger frame helps legalizing a stock or magazine.

It should already be 922r compliant, shouldn't it? Maybe Benelli USA already replaced the parts to be U.S. made. Hard to believe a reputable dealer would sell illegal guns to civilians.  Hard to believe BenelliUSA would allow that.

Edited by MikeSD