A2 Trap door storage on Benelli stock...

Jolly Roger

As always, I received my FFT order in record time. I ordered a few extra parts like springs, shell stop and charging handle to keep my "Nelly" operating smoothly into the approaching Armageddon. ?Having a broken spring or shell-stop,... or loosing the charging handle would be a major downer.

But wouldn't be spectacular if I had a on-board storage for these extra pieces and parts? ....well I thought so. So here is my attempt at doing so. Updates coming soon!

20200822_144324.jpg

What about pulling the rubber grip off of either the pistol grip stock or the fixed pistol grip stock and insert the spare parts inside the cavity inside the grip core? Then slide the rubber back in place. You won't be getting any large items in there, but you could get various springs, pins, bottle of lube maybe. Roll them all up inside a bag so they don't rattle much.

1 hour ago, Vertigofirearms said:

Why? Most of us have M4s on here. You can’t take apart the trigger without circlip pliers.

Maybe you can fit an extra 2 or 3 shells in there lol.

Yup, most of us here have M4s, but most of us could service the trigger group without circlips donut.

17 minutes ago, StrangerDanger said:

What about pulling the rubber grip off of either the pistol grip stock or the fixed pistol grip stock and insert the spare parts inside the cavity inside the grip core? Then slide the rubber back in place. You won't be getting any large items in there, but you could get various springs, pins, bottle of lube maybe. Roll them all up inside a bag so they don't rattle much.

I dont use a pistol grip Stranger, field stock for me!

I had done the Limbsaver mod but didn't like how "rubbery" or flimsy it was. I have a Pachmeyer decelerator going on this butt stock when all is done. I did a short lop on a moss500 with a decelerator for added length and then for big coats or armor the Pachmeyer pulls off for the needed short lop. 

Another way of going about a storage spot was to dissect a Magpul grip and work it into the bottom of the stock grip but the A2 plate was hanging around and I hated the Limsaver sooo.?    Nice to hear from you SD!