Benelli M4 - TTI Charging Handle Revisions

StrangerDanger

Recently I received a few of these charging handles. I always liked the shape and knurling design of their bolt handle. In the past other users indicated that the bolt handle could be over inserted which could cause damage. This seems to be corrected in the latest version. The knurling on the bolt handle has changed slightly. it now has directional grooves. The bolt handle is fixed in a single position and does not rotate once locked in place.

So if you've tried the bolt handle in the past and hated it, it might be worth looking at again. Taran probably needs some cash after all his women troubles!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've currently got a Briley on it... Wanted to try something with a bit of knurled as the Briley gets a little slick with sweat shooting in the desert. I'll be selling one or the other pending comparison.

End of the day.. I'm sure both are quality and I'm chasing a .000001% improvement... But whatevs... I'm OCD like that.

Edited by aznwhip
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, seeaston said:

Hi Stranger Danger.... enjoy your posts.... Thank you. Just purchased a new M4H2o
Never fired either... Would like very much to customize it and was wondering if you
might be interested??? Please let me know. Thanks

Sure thing. Always willing to help. PM me or send me an email at: [email protected]

• 1 month later...

With the new revisions and by the looks this is not a twist and pull to remove.  Just push to the side and pull out for removal?

Just received my silver version today.  It seems nice and is a pretty close match to NP3.

Edited by Milspec

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/22/2020 at 11:45 PM, StrangerDanger said:

Recently I received a few of these charging handles. I always liked the shape and knurling design of their bolt handle. In the past other users indicated that the bolt handle could be over inserted which could cause damage. This seems to be corrected in the latest version. The knurling on the bolt handle has changed slightly. it now has directional grooves. The bolt handle is fixed in a single position and does not rotate once locked in place.

So if you've tried the bolt handle in the past and hated it, it might be worth looking at again. Taran probably needs some cash after all his women troubles!

Taran just doubling down, but I'll check out the handles, lol

Screenshot_20210104-022037_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, M2_shootr said:

Not a TTI fan.......won’t put money in his pocket

what other handles are considered better than Benelli?

I just use the OEM handle. It really isn't a drawback. I run the gun like an AK and charge it by rotating it outboard with my strong hand, and reaching under the gun with my support hand and charging it with a couple of hooked fingers (index and middle).

• Like 1