M4 - Incorrect Collapsable Stock Tube?

dschmid4

Thank you for the response. ...Its a 2020 Benelli special edition M1014.  It does not have a collapsible stock or other detents on the tube to adjust length. 

It will lock in the vertical position, but also twist to the left and locks at a 45 degree angle?? Just not sure why it would lock in the 45 position also. ??

• 11 months later...
On 9/17/2021 at 8:10 AM, 0Z. said:

New to the Benelli family as I just picked up a LE 11715 M4, the stock that came with it only has two positions (short and extended). Is this same as the 3 position tube that Benelli sells (SKU 70043)?

yup.

all the way in (for storage), middle and fully out.

On 9/4/2020 at 6:05 PM, StrangerDanger said:

Hmmm. Well you do have a three position stock. What I would check for is to see if the stock has been pinned pin place. Usually pinned stocks have a screw beneath the cheek. 

When you press the adjustment button, does it push in almost flush with the frame of the stock? Once pressed, are you rotating the stock 45 degrees, then pushing the stock up and down the extension, then rotating it 45 degrees back to center?

I had lost track of this thread and didn't realize you had responded SD until it was bumped recently. I'll try to check that out soon. Thanks.

• Upvote 1