Today is the day

whatscooking

10 hours ago, JFAZ said:

Very nice. Congrats. Trying to find one myself. These things are tough to come by besides GB.

Yeah good deals are scarce right now.. Looking for a few months and was about to buy an overpriced one on GB and strolled into a LGS and they happen to have a used M4. Turns out it wasn't even even fired. Keep looking. Not every new firearm owner wants to spend what these are worth. Sometimes you get lucky. 

7 hours ago, GTTom said:

Yeah good deals are scarce right now.. Looking for a few months and was about to buy an overpriced one on GB and strolled into a LGS and they happen to have a used M4. Turns out it wasn't even even fired. Keep looking. Not every new firearm owner wants to spend what these are worth. Sometimes you get lucky. 

So as luck may have it, I think I was able to secure one today through Omaha Outdoors. I had signed up to be notified via email when back in stock and the email came through today. I thought I was not in time as it was removed from my cart as i fumbled for credit card and I went back in a few minutes later and saw in stock off main page and added to cart and paid. Got confirmation emails too. If so, I got the 11713 LE model 7 + 1 for $1699.99 which I thought was a pretty good price considering what Ive been seeing elsewhere and on GB. Reserving complete excitement until shipping notification arrives.