M4 Limbsaver

Edgedriver77

I ordered mine from Optics Planet. I just received it last week. Delivery took just under 3 weeks. I just checked their website and it is taking orders and says 1 - 9 days delivery time. Of course that is what it said when I ordered mine 3 weeks ago. 

Edited by GTTom

On 9/26/2020 at 1:33 PM, Ryomi said:

@Edgedriver77it finally showed up on the porch this morning. I’ve ordered a lot of stuff from them, they’re usually pretty good.

Glad you got it. I guess grabagun had only one become available and you got it. I had to cancel my order with them since they ended up not having anymore. Called Limbsaver direct and told them I was about to give up finding one anywhere and she spoke to production and they said they would make a run of them this week so just placed an order with them directly. Frankly getting sick of this Covid panick and nothing being available anywhere.